Greetings! My name is Maria, I am looking for a Grant Manager to join the team of my Estonian customer REMOTELY.
Project: a high-performance, open-source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, or build scalable applications from day one.
Recruitment process: 2 interviews
Holidays: 24 working days during a year, with compensation if not taken
As a Grant Manager, you will play a crucial role in growing the company's ecosystem through ownership and management of the Grants Program. Grants are an integral part of the blockchain partnership landscape, and you will collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams at and outside of the company.
- Creating the grants process. This includes working collaboratively to construct workflows and responsibilities that are needed to facilitate the grantmaking process. You also work closely with grantees to make sure the process is mutually beneficial for them and the grantmaking organization.
- Developing and distributing financial reports. Both grantor and grantee need detailed financial reports that allow them to track progress.
- Managing documents. A key role of the grants manager is to not only distribute important documents, but also to manage where the documents are stored and create an intuitive system for accessing them.
- Managing compliance. Make sure that your organization is following compliance standards in accordance with government regulations requirements.
- Create systems and metrics. Work with us to define success metrics across the various categories of grants the company writes, and put in place systems for tracking them.
- Oversee grants administration. This will include writing up deal points, reading/revising contracts, and administering the transfer of funds.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience ideally in sales operations, management consulting, or other analytical work
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You should be able to take a complex problem and structure a solution with incomplete data and ambiguity.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and cross-functional work environment. Love for startups, entrepreneurship, financial markets, and new technologies.
- Experience in fintech, a startup environment, and/or web3.
- Law degree is a nice-to-have, as you will be reading contracts and administering the transfer of funds.