Greetings! My name is Maria, I am an International IT recruiter and since 2015 I have been relocating the most talented engineers to Sweden. The projects of Volvo, Bosch, Sony, H&M and other world names. We at techscout.tech are an official partner of the Swedish company that leads the market during 20+ years within the relocation. A lot of IT stars have found their happy life in Sweden. The relocation is covered for you and your family!
Currently we are looking for an Embedded C/C++ expert twith experience in physical layer and algorithms development within the telecommunications industry. You will work in a small team which puts a lot of focus to work as a team across borders. There is a high focus on Layer 1 and it is expected that you have a broad knowledge and understanding within the required competencies. You will need extensive experience in cellular/wireless technology, preferably LTE, as well as extensive experience of development of lower-level physical layer protocols (Layer 1), algorithms and/or procedures (design, implementation, optimization, verification).
- M.Sc. in Electrical Eng, Computer science or similar;
- 5+ years relevant work experience;
- Signal processing theory;
- Fluency in English;
- Good knowledge of radio waves;
- Other typical “buzz words”: OFDM, channel coding, demodulation, MIMO, telecommunications;
- Extensive experience in Embedded real-time programming;
- Simulation experience;
- Strong C/C++-programming experience, preferably also MATLAB experience;
- Good understanding of the development of lower-level physical layer protocols, algorithms and/or procedures (design, implementation, optimization, verification);
- Experience in Linux, RTOs, and connectivity solutions are highly valued.
What’s in it for you?
For this position we offer a salary of 40000-50000 SEK gross per month, based on the level of prior experience. About 30% goes in taxes whereof up to 18,5% is automatically credited your personal pension plan.
In addition to the salary:
- Occupational pension plan corresponding to 4.5% of the gross salary (added on top)
- Five weeks paid vacation per year
- Income insurance
- Work liability insurance
- iPad or laptop at a maximum cost of 7000 SEK
- Governmental pension plan
- Mobile phone with data plan subscription
- Language course support
- Sports contribution
- Relocation package
- Handle the work permit application process from “A” to “Z”, for you and your family;
- Arrange your tickets to Sweden, for both you and your family;
- Help you in finding an apartment; you will have a place to stay when you arrive to Sweden;
- Provide expat service once landed in Sweden.