Greetings! My name is Maria, I am an International IT recruiter and since 2015 I have been relocating the most talented engineers to Sweden. The projects of Volvo, Bosch, Sony, H&M and other world names. We at techscout.tech are an official partner of the Swedish company that leads the market during 20+ years within the relocation. A lot of IT stars have found their happy life in Sweden. The relocation is covered for you and your family!
Currently we are looking for talented Automotive Engineers to join our customers' teams in Sweden.
- Strong C/C++;
- Experienced in Computer Vision and/or Physics;
- CUDA or GPU programming;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience with OpenCV and/or PCL libraries a huge advantage;
- Algorithm development experience as plus;
- Robotics and/or autonomous driving experience as plus;
- HW design experience as plus (e.g. microcontrollers, FPGA, etc);
- University level Math (understanding linear algebra).
Keywords: Linux environment, Sensor development, Lidar, point cloud, MEMS mirror, Laser, CUDA, stereoscopic vision, Computer Vision.
What’s in it for you?
For this position we offer a salary of 40000-50000 SEK gross per month, based on the level of prior experience. About 30% goes in taxes whereof up to 18,5% is automatically credited your personal pension plan.
In addition to the salary:
- Occupational pension plan corresponding to 4.5% of the gross salary (added on top)
- Five weeks paid vacation per year
- Income insurance
- Work liability insurance
- iPad or laptop at a maximum cost of 7000 SEK
- Governmental pension plan
- Mobile phone with data plan subscription
- Language course support
- Sports contribution
- Relocation package
- Handle the work permit application process from “A” to “Z”, for you and your family;
- Arrange your tickets to Sweden, for both you and your family;
- Help you in finding an apartment; you will have a place to stay when you arrive to Sweden;
- Provide expat service once landed in Sweden.